Computer Centre was established in the year 2003 and primarily to promote the Career Oriented Computer courses for the students of the college as well as outsiders. The centre facility has been upgraded from time to time by installing latest computer system catering to the computing needs of the faculty, students and college administration.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
To prepare the students for graduate training in some specialized areas of computer science and for jobs in industry, business, PSU and to provide support courses for students in computer application and other fields requiring computing skills.
· To train students and make them compatible for jobs requiring computer science.
· To impart quality professional training at the undergraduate level with an emphasis on basic principles of computer science.
· To empower the students with the required skills to solve complex technological problems and also provide them with a framework for promoting collaborative and multidisciplinary activities.
· The Computer Center comprises well-equipped spacious laboratories with 150 systems, state-of the-art computing facilities with sufficient power supply backup.
· Well equipped with modern training facilities that cater to the requirements of the university syllabus.
· The software facility at the center includes popular operating system platforms, programming language compilers, development tools etc.
· The entire center building is covered with Wi-Fi wireless network connectivity.
· The center has teaching aids and equipment’s like an interactive multimedia smart board and projector for smart classroom.